Friday, November 29, 2013

Brown Rice Cafe, Tokyo






Shibuya, Tokyo

The Brown Rice Cafe is the loveliest of peaceful spots, tucked away from the frantic pace of midday Tokyo. Luckily the wholefood, vegetarian menu- based on seasonal vegetables, brown rice and soy- is just as magical. Being vegetarian had its challenges when I lived in Japan, so finding places like this is extra special. I could have eaten anything and everything, but went for the seasonal set, and oh my, it was delicious. It was also like art on a plate.

So life has been busy, in contrast with this wee blog space being on mute. But then again, these pictures reminded me that a bit of quiet isn’t always a bad thing :).

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all your photos from Japan!
    Are you living here again, or just visiting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! No, was just visiting- but made me long to go back!!

      Delete