Sunday, May 26, 2013

Listening to all the things you can't hear...




“Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering.”
― A.A. Milne

So this little photo diary has been on a bit of a break it seems! Life has got in the way a bit, sometimes in a bad way, sometimes in a good way. I guess a break from all things online isn't a bad thing- but I have missed taking more photos. Today I finally got a film developed, which had been languishing in my camera for ages. Rather than fretting over them, am just using these to break the creative ice. And yes, they are all about the food :) Very soon there will be big changes in my life and while that's a little scary, it's also an Adventure. To quote some more Winnie-the-Pooh (because why not), “When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.” {A.A. Milne}.

It's time to put my Big Boots on!

2 comments:

  1. those cupcakes look so delicious!
    where is the second photo taken? It looks familiar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little & Friday cafe :) All their food is yummmmmmm!

      Delete