Sunday, November 25, 2012

Creative drought





...how to break one? Inspiration seems to have deserted me in recent days/ weeks. It's been the first time in a long time that I haven't really taken many photos really at all- which is just as well, as this would be the record of some black moods! But, in the spirit of some photos are better than none {...is there any other way to break a creative drought?}:


♥ restorative flat white
♥ Summer flowers in bloom
♥ Eating outdoors
♥ Toes in the ocean

2 comments:

  1. I always love your photos :) I'm glad you posted some even though you haven't been feeling inspired! What are your favorite cafes in Auckland? I need to check out some new ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you!
      (and will think of some suggestions!!)

      Delete