Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Four Seasons In One Day



Oh Auckland in the spring. One minute you are gorgeous and hot, the next a real crazy storm rolls on in. Usually when people are on nice gossip-catch-up walks with a film to finish off. Luckily a good flat white is never far away here {right after taking the first picture we had to do a comedy run through some torrential rain!!}. Incidentally, I have a 36-exp film in one of my old cameras now that I just can't seem to ever finish, so that is my aim for this week. I have forgotten what is on it now, which is may favourite part of taking film photos :)

2 comments:

  1. Yep, we have a saying here in Oregon: "If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha- I like that. Def applies to NZ in the spring!

      Delete