Friday, January 13, 2012

Home is where the heart is



It doesn't seem too long ago that I was over-excited, packing up Christmas presents and getting ready to head home to the UK. My trip seems to have flown by so quickly and now  it's back to New Zealand. Saying goodbye is always hard to do, especially when you've had the loveliest of times, I can't help feeling I have a foot on two continents at the moment. I suppose it's a sign of good things when you don't want them to end. 2012 is going to be a good year and I am determined to make the most of my Kiwi times while they last (and the sunshine and lovely light!!)- even if I still wish I could squeeze my family and friends into my case...

2 comments:

  1. I love how these shots turned out. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I had fun with this camera over Christmas- although managed to get my thumb featured in quite a few by accident :)

      Delete